Monday, January 30, 2012

22 days for departure to India

To be honest I'm nervous about this trip. I'm not stressed, afraid or anything like that. I do have peace but I'm nervous about leaving my pregnant wife and daughter. Again, it's not stressing me out. Just feel emotional about not having them with me.
Nevertheless I believe something supernatural will occur in this trip that Jesus will be glorified in.
I am making progress in my finances. I am really looking forward to bless the kids with something like clothes or school supplies.
They also have some basic needs like a stove to cook their food and a form of transportation because they walk for miles to get their food.

Anything helps!
Thanks!

Ps. I'll be trying to keep up with this blog. Thanks for your time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: